Please input two or more words in the search box and click the red question mark or the search button. The search will look for the exact string entered in
the search box and will try to find a match in the item name, item number and item description. So, for example, if you enter XBOX, the search will show all
items where the description / name / item number has the string XBOX in it.
On the search result, click on the item that is the best match and look at the tabs and categories of the item. You can view similar items under that same tab and
You can also refine your search by using the Advanced Search link and limit your search by the criterias in the dropdown lists.
WELCOME TO MY STORE. FIRST TIME HERE, JUST REGISTER AND VIEW MY LARGE SELECTION OF GREAT PRODUCTS. WANT TO PURCHASE, YOU WILL NEED TO VERIFY YOUR PROFILE TO PROCEED. JUST BELOW YOUR NAME ON THE LEFT SIDE OF PAGE, IT SAYS UNVERIFIED, JUST CLICK ON IT TO GET INSTRUCTIONS TO VERIFY YOUR ACCOUNT. THIS IS A ONE TIME PROCEDURE UNLESS YOU CHANGE YOUR PROFILE.
The RedAlert™ is Swann’s smallest and most compact Movement Video Recorder. The unit records JPEG photo images or AVI video files when motion is detected. The RedAlert™ is housed in a stylish metallic casing. With the RedAlert's size being smaller than a DVD case you can store the DVR discreetly on a shelf or bookcase without it being noticed.
Select between 1 wired and 1 wireless camera (use with any Swann security camera except IP cameras). Built-in PIP (Picture-In-Picture) feature allows you to see 2 cameras simultaneously on your monitor. The RedAlert will record one camera at a time for optimum recording performance.
The RedAlert™ can take SD Cards* (*sold separately) ranging from 128MB to 2GB for maximum storage capacity (A 2GB card can store over 4,000 AVI videos -10 seconds each- and 28,000 JPEG images). It also has installed a 16MB hard drive. The RedAlert™ allows for easy back up to PC and you can view images caught by the RedAlert™ on your existing television set.
Protect your home or business by using Swann’s new RedAlert™ for detecting and recording movement when you most need it. Don't waste time by watching hours of an empty room with no activity, the motion detection feature allows you to select the sensitivity of the motion detection for example, it may ignore family pets, or if you are looking to keep an eye on family pets then set the sensitivity higher to keep an eye on them too.
The RedAlert™ is your perfect personal security recorder.
* Records images or video when motion is detected to save memory * Select between 1 wired & 1 wireless camera * Record 1 camera at a time * Record AVI video files or JPEG photo images * A 2GB card can store over 4,000 AVI videos (10 seconds each) and 28,000 JPEG images * Built-in PIP (Picture-In-Picture) feature allows you to see 1 wired & 1 wireless camera simultaneously on your monitor * Conveniently connect wireless or wired cameras * Compact size discreet storage & operation
Simultaneously monitor and view up to 4 cameras The DVR4-1100 features 4 channels which allow you to view and record up to 4 cameras simultaneously. Enjoy the flexibility of using with existing security cameras you have or purchase up to 4 new Swann security cameras. View the cameras one at a time or all at the same time with convenient quad viewing. Swann has a large range of cameras with outdoor / indoor, night / day and professional high-resolution options. Swann recommends the high resolution Maxi Day/Night Cam, which can be used outdoors / indoors and has a massive infra-red night vision range of 65ft / 20m. For a more convenient option consider the Swann ADW-300, a wireless solution with absolutely zero interference from other devices! It can also be used indoors / outdoors and has an infra-red night vision range of 26ft / 8m.
Record continuously for over 2 months onto a massive 250GB hard drive The DVR4-1100 includes a pre-installed 250GB hard drive meaning there is no messing around with rewinding or replacing tapes. Once the DVR is setup with your preferences it can virtually be forgotten about until a review of the footage is necessary, you can even lock the hard drive tray! The DVR4-1100 can record continuously with a global frame rate of 4 frames per second for over 60 days or 1500 hours! Set to motion detection for months more recording! Locating your recorded footage is easy, simply use the time, date or event search modes.
Conveniently choose between scheduling, continuous and motion detection Enjoy the freedom and convenience of multiple recording modes. Choose between 24 hour daily scheduling, continuous recording and motion detection
* 24 hours daily scheduling allows you to capture regular events such as janitors at work or deliveries * Continuous recording ensures you don't miss a second, perfect for monitoring a sales floor * Motion detection is a great way to save recording space because the cameras are only operational when motion is detected
Set up your DVR according to your preferences, it's easy through user-friendly menus!
Easy back-up of recorded security incidents Fast video incident back-up of recorded incidents, such as break-ins, is incredibly simple thanks to the DVR4-1100's USB connection, simply plug the cable directly into your PC. It's that simple!
Installation is as easy as A, B, C The DVR4-1100 is designed for simple 'plug and play' installation. Even inexperienced computer users will find installing and using the unit easy. Position your cameras around the home, run cable, connect cameras to your DVR, then follow the simple DVR setup. You can have your own monitoring and recording solution operational in no time!
Position cameras in a variety of situations for ultimate peace of mind The Swann DVR4-1100 provides ultimate peace of mind around your home or business, with a variety of applications possible:
* Safeguard kids or loved ones in the home * Screen visitors/customers at entrances * Monitor and deter theft on a shop floor * Boost staff productivity * Monitor security 'blind spots' and vulnerable areas * Capture incidents on camera to avoid liability claims * Protect valuable assets such as property, a car, expensive electrical equipment or priceless family possessions
The Swann C-510R color camera combines the sophisticated look and performance of a high-end security camera with the ease-of-use and low-cost benefits of DIY related products, and is equally suitable for use in commercial and residential applications. In addition to a number of electronic light controls, this camera uses an array of built-in IR LEDs to illuminate a distance of up to 65 feet. Included with the camera, is a 4mm lens, which can be swapped for any C/CS mount lens, including one with auto iris capabilities, should the need arise. Also included, is a 32ft (10m) long BNC video cable and a camera bracket for sturdy attachment to a wall or ceiling. Features an incredible 1/4-inch CCD image sensor a resolution of 400 TV Lines or 512 x 492 (NTSC). CCD stands for Charge Coupled Device, which is used as a type of image sensor. CCD sensors are high quality sensors that are commonly used in portable camcorders and similar video equipment. CCD sensors can usually handle more variation in light conditions than CMOS and are more sensitive so will work better in low and variable light conditions. Spectacular Night Vision. The Infra-Red LEDs can project IR light that is invisible to the human eye but can be seen by the Swann C-510R to a distance ranging to 32ft / 10 metres. With a small amount of ambient light, such as street lighting and house lighting the distance can be extended. Infra-Red Night Vision allows cameras to see in the dark, It is the method of using IR LEDs (Infra-Red Light Emitting Diodes) as illumination for a camera with a sensor that can see infra-red light provides the illumination needed to capture clear images in total darkness or low-light conditions Infra-Red light is part of the light spectrum that is not visible to the human eye. Where there is insufficient visible light to see an object a Swann C-510R camera automatically activates its IR mode and sees the light from the IR LEDs using its IR image sensor. The resulting image is displayed as a black and white picture on your screen.
Protect your home or business with the affordable and easy to install SW212-MXL MaxiBrite Cam camera from Swann. The camera is built of a sturdy weather resistant metal material and is equipped with a number of infrared LEDs. This way, you can use it indoors or outdoors as well as in areas with limited amounts of light like entrances, garages, alleyways, pool areas or your office after dark.
• Quality video images with 1/3 CMOS and 380 lines of resolution
• Sturdy anti-corrosive and weather resistant metal casing, suitable for indoor or outdoor applications
• Built-in IR illumination for viewing in the dark up to 30 feet
The Swann SW231-WOC Wireless Camera kit combines the latest in CCTV and 2.4GHz wireless technology to provide you with a security system that is both dependable and easy to install.
With no video cable to deal with, you can easily install the camera virtually anywhere around your home or business, or take it from room to room as needed. Because of its weather resistance you can even install it outdoors under a balcony or similar area not directly exposed to the elements.
With 11 built-in night vision LEDs, you can place the camera in a discreet corner where it will provide you with visible video images in the dark while remaining unseen.
Should your surveillance needs grow, you can purchase up to three additional cameras and use them with the same 4-channel receiver to monitor even more locations.
• 2.4Ghz wireless video transmission up to 330 feet (line of sight)
• For indoor or outdoor installation under an eave or balcony
• Built-in camera microphone captures audio along with video
• 11 Built-in IR LEDs illuminate a distance of up to 16 feet in the dark
Set and record this security recorder while you're away for up to 15 days. The wired LAN connection via the RJ-45 connector allows for remote viewing to stream over the Web so you can check the 8 channels simultaneously on a TV or PC monitor.
* Compatible with most TVs So you can view your surveillance recordings from a remote location for up to 15 days. VGA output lets you connect the recorder to a PC monitor. * Wired LAN connection Via the RJ-45 connector let you stream video over the Web. * 8 channels Attach up to 8 cameras to view and record what's happening around your home simultaneously (cameras not included). * Integrated 500GB Serial ATA hard drive expandable up to 1TB H.264 compression delivers high image quality and take up less storage space. * USB connectivity Lets you transfer content to a flash drive with ease. One RCA input and 1 RCA output for audio.
Help keep your home or business safe with this security camera that features 400 TV lines and a 1/3 CMOS image sensor for a clear picture. Eleven IR LEDs switch on automatically to provide night vision up to 26'. What's Included
* Swann PNP-155 Compact Outdoor Security Camera with Night Vision * 60' BNC cable, BNC-to-RCA adapter, power adapter * Mounting screws and plugs, 4 theft deterrent stickers * Owner's manual
* 400 TV lines For high image resolution. Features a 6mm lens and a 1/3 CMOS image sensor for high-quality video. Also features NTSC (510 x 492) and PAL (628 x 582) effective pixels, and 1/60 - 1/15,000 NTSC and 1/50 - 1/15,000 shutter speed. * Day/night viewing mode Allows you to view in color during the day and in black-and-white at night. * 11 IR LEDs Switch on automatically to capture high-resolution images, even in dark conditions, up to 26' away. * 60' BNC cable With adapter for easy connection to a TV or DVR for multiple viewing options. * Durable metal casing Protects the camera against outdoor conditions when sheltered by an eave, roofline or veranda. The stand lets you mount the camera to the ceiling or wall.
The Swann cam is a versatile security solution that suits both indoor and outdoor applications. Featuring a robust, weather resistant ABS anti-corrosive casing, the cameras are ideal for areas subject to dust, rain or other wet environments. Providing clear color images during the day, the camera automatically switches to black & white mode at night, while the infrared LEDs project invisible light up to 30ft/9m. Now you can monitor your premises at night and keep an eye on areas such as stairwells, secluded corners or alleyways that usually have little light!
* 400 TV Lines for excellent image resolution * Up to 30ft (9m) infrared night vision * Sturdy anti-corrosive ABS case for use outdoors * 60ft (18m) BNC cable for easy connection to TV, VCR, quad processor or DVR * Plugs into any DVR, VCR, TV or Swann security monitor * Ideal for monitoring entrances, car parks and storerooms around the home and work place
One look at the PRO-610 Wide Angle Security Camera from Swann lets criminals and other visitors know that you mean business. Complete with 35 infrared LEDs that switch on automatically to capture high-resolution images in the dead of night from up to 50 feet (15 meters) away, the PRO-610 is an ideal choice for a variety of business and home applications. With a specially designed wide angle 4mm lens it will allow you to see a larger field of view up to 83 degrees. Engineered with a stunning 480 TV lines and a high-resolution 1/3 In. Sony SuperHAD CCD sensor, this durable camera is housed in a weather-resistant metal casing to protect against even the most extreme outdoor conditions. The versatile stand lets you mount the camera to the ceiling or wall, and it easily connects to your TV or DVR for multiple viewing options. What’s more, it comes with everything you need for installation, including 60 ft (18m) of BNC cable. Whether you’re looking to protect your home, business, warehouse or investment property, the PRO-610 Wide Angle Security Camera will arm you with flexibility and the power to capture crystal-clear images day and night.
* High quality video camera with 1/3 In. Sony SuperHAD CCD sensor * Stunning 480 TV line CCD resolution with 12mm lens to see a wider view up to 83 degrees * Armed with 35 infrared LEDs for state-of-the-art night vision up to 50ft (15m) away * See what you need to see with 4mm wide angle lens * Durable, weather-resistant metal casing protects camera from the elements * Easily connects to your TV and/or DVR or additional viewing capabilities * Versatile stand lets you mount camera to ceilings and walls * Includes 60ft (18m) of BNC cable, mounting screws and everything you need to get started
The Swann USB 2.0 DVR Guardian is a 4-channel USB surveillance system with a great safety system for your home, office, shop or retail premises. It's a cost-effective solution to replace a commercial VCR tape recorder. Provides a digitized video image which can be viewed on your computer, and manages the recorded data with an index of date and time stamping. Use the USB 2.0 DVR Guardian with your existing security cameras or purchase additional cameras from Swann's extensive range to suit your security needs. Be protected, monitor loved ones and deter thieves be safe with Swann.
* Record Up to 4 Cameras on Your PC's Hard Drive * View Cameras from Your Mobile Phone * Schedule Recording or Set for Motion Detection * Easy to Connect to PC or Notebook via USB * Protect Your Home, Family, Staff and Business * Web Connection and Viewing from Anywhere in the World 24/7 * Ideal for Notebook Computers
The starting point for any wireless surveillance solution!
The Swann NightHawk Wireless Security Camera is one of the world's best selling do-it-yourself monitoring solutions. The NightHawk is versatile with infra-red LEDs to see in the dark, a durable metal case for weather resistant viewing, and a color video sensor for clear image resolution.
The NightHawk offers true 'plug and play' convenience. Mount the camera in the best location, connect the receiver to your existing TV or VCR, plug in the power and away you go! The camera to receiver connection is based on 2.4GHz wireless signal, meaning you don't have to worry about messy cables. You also have the ability to add extra cameras and switch views using the 4 channel receiver. The Swann NightHawk is an affordable and versatile wireless surveillance solution for home and business.
* 380 TV Lines for clear image resolution * 26ft (8m) infra-red night vision * Sturdy weather resistant casing * Wireless 2.4GHz transmission between camera & receiver up to 165ft (50m)* * Connect receiver to any TV, VCR or Swann Security Monitor * Camera & receiver auto switchable between 4 channels
Note: This product does not work well in the vicinity of wireless web router and Wi-Fi devices. If you have such a device you may be advised to buy Swann's ADW-300 Digital Wireless Camera & Receiver.
What evil lurks in the hearts of people. There are dark areas amidst the shadows. Swann Communications Night Hawk SW-P-WOC2 2.4 Ghz Outdoor Camera With Day/Night is a camera that watches and sees what you can't. Connect it (it's wireless) to view on your TV, Video Recorder, or PC to monitor would-be prowlers. View what happened before and after. Swann Night Hawk views what the shadows know.
This is a pack of two 2.4 GHz wireless color cameras receiver and remote control. Each camera has 11 Infra-red LEDs for superb night vision, up to 25 Ft. Easy to Use and install.Images are transmitted wirelessly via 2.4GHz technology. Cameras are switch able between 4 frequencies, Included receiver can be easily connected to TV, VCR, DVR or PC (with optional Capture card). Monitor home or office.
* Two Color Wireless Cameras * Up to 25 Feet Night Vision * Metal Housing * Stands Included * Easy To Use